Here comes the great opportunity to win Youth Summer Camp in Antalya, Turkey. ICYF-DC invites youth and interested individuals to participate in #MyRamadan Contest. To be ONE of the 6 winners, join the contest now.
You can join the contest by sharing with #MyRamadan on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Posts should be a cultural and traditional reflections of Ramadan in your country. Media of the post can be Photo or Video. Here are exemplar Contents of the sharing:
– Most Crowded Iftar Gathering in your town/country
– Mosque of the Youth in your town/country
– Waking Traditions before the sunrise (e.g. Ramadan Drummers in Turkey)
– Sweet Treat
– Ramadan Taraweeh
– Specific Ramadan Festivals
– Breaking the Fast (Iftar)
– Local Traditions (e.g. in Bosnia, Firework Cannon to mark end of the Ramadan)
– Celebrations of Eid al-fitr.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONTEST
The aim of the contest is to SHARE Ramadan experiences of different traditions and cultures among Muslim World. We strongly ENCOURAGE Muslim Youth to take an active part in the contest to introduce their traditions and cultures during the holy month of Ramadan.
COURSE OF THE CONTEST
You can share as many posts as you want. Once you are registered to the Contest, you will receive confirmation email. You will have a time to complete tasks of the contest until the end of Ramadan including the day of Eid al-fitr.
• This contest is open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 30.
• All participants must agree to the subsequent use of their material by the ICYF-DC, which reserves the right to publish the winning entry and the runners-up, with the appropriate credit, in its non-profit publications, brochures and other materials, including calendars and posters, as well as on its website and other online platforms.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
If for any reasons, the contest does not proceed as planned, due to any causes beyond the control of the ICYF-DC that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the ICYF-DC reserves the right, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
When you share with #MyRamadan, make sure your posts/tweets are public. Only that way we can reach your posts. For Facebook, default sharing option is set to ‘Friends Only’, you need to change it to ‘Public’ before your share. On Twitter and Instagram, if your account is protected or private, you need to make it public, so we can keep track of hashtag.
You will be asked to provide your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Usernames in Contest Participation form.