Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) and Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Turkey jointly will organize ‘‘Training Young Muslim Chefs on Turkish Cuisine’’ culinary art programme on the sidelines of 3rd of September OIC Youth Day!
The programme is one (1) day event as a side event to ‘’OIC Youth Day’’. The showcase is targeting around 50 young chefs and Gastronomy students from OIC Member States to train them on Turkish Cuisine. At the end of the day, the participants will visit the culinary art facilities and gastronomy centers in Istanbul!
Selected participants will be trained as groups on different fields by ICYF and Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Turkey for two (2) years in 3 months of periods. The trainers will be consisting of Master Turkish Chefs.
– Applicants from an OIC Member States and Muslim minorities from Non-OIC Member States
– Participants must be from 18 to 35 years old for both genders.
– Having minimum 2 years of experience on Gastronomy
– Having minimum 6 months of experience on Culinary Arts (Certificated trainings and University courses are applicable)
– Preferably Active on social media
Registration and Participation Mechanism:
– The participation form shall be sent before the specified deadline for the registration for the event.
– Curriculum Vitae and required information should be attached through the following link on the website of training: https://youngchefs.icyf-dc.org/
– The selected participants will receive an invitation to participate in the opening ceremony of 3rd September OIC Youth Day 2019 via their emails as indicated in the registration form.